Bristol City Centre
Bristol City Centre property. Let or sell with us & save thousands. NestMoove estate and letting agents
The only agents you’ll ever need.
Can I really save an average of £4,285 by using NestMoove to sell my house in Bristol City Centre rather than a traditional Estate Agent?
Yes you can. We will sell your place for 0.5% commission inc vat* or a flat fee of £750 inc vat. How much you can save.
You can also let your property now with our Premium Letting Service and our competative pricing. Lettings packages
You don’t have to pay high agency fees anymore!
NestMoove offer a fresh modern approach to estate agency by combining traditional services with low prices. Plus you’ll speak with real humans and not a machine. Book your free valuation today and benefit from our great service and outrageously low fixed fee. Sales packages
How much can I save?
The average asking price of a property in Bristol City Centre is £279,728
Bristol City Centre traditional agents fees come in at approximately 1.5%, making an average fee of £4,949
Our estate agency sales packages start at 0.5% commission* or £750 Flat Fee
You save £4,285 with our flat fee against the typical fees charged by local High Street agents
Calculate your saving
* All prices are inclusive of vat
What do you get?
- A free valuation and a quick sale of your Bristol City Centre property at the best price
- To save of thousands in Estate Agent fees
- Lettings know-how and property management expertise
- Some of the very lowest fees available anywhere for sales & lettings
- All the benefits without the usual high street agent enormous costs
- A superb service from our professional agents at competative prices
NestMoove for competence and integrity with tailored service. Use our premium sales and letting service with economical pricing
Whether you are selling in Unity Road or letting in Baldwin Street, NestMoove can offer you packages that will save you a small fortune against the fees charged by traditional high street estate agents. NestMoove is different and offer a reliable service equal, if not better, to that of your average estate agents, but without the extortionate high fees charged on the high street. For example,on the average price here in Bristol City Centre you will save £4,285
* Sales option of 0.5% commission is subject to a £300 inc vat registration fee.Book your valuation visit now
Sell your property from £750,
for a one off fixed fee with no commission
Find a tenant and let your property,
or choose our full management service