Upfront payment £750
Upfront registration fee of £300 plus 0.5% on completion
1% commission on completion
Other Agents Fee (based on 1.5% + 20% vat) = £0,000
Be aware of the costs of selling
Selling a property in the UK is an expensive business. After paying for things such as legal fees, any minor repairs that may need doing, estate agent fees and then the dreaded stamp duty, for many the cost involved in selling a house is too much for them to consider.
How can we sell for so little?
- We don't have high cost prime location offices
- We do give you a For Sale or To Let board
- We don't maintain a fleet of fancy cars
- We do give you full telephone support from your dedicated account manager
- We don't create glossy dated brochures
- We do give you total control over viewing appointments
- We don't have expensive window displays
- We do give you full feedback from all viewings
- We don't spend money on newspapers adverts that don't work
- We do negotiate on your behalf to get the best price for you
- We do use Rightmove and other national portals to get the message over
- We do carry out a full sale progression service to completion
- We do visit you and give you a full valuation on your property
- We do give you 100% customer satisfaction
- We do take photos and write a description for you
All you have to do is carry out the viewing because nobody knows your place like you do! Plus, the feedback we receive from potential buyers is that they prefer to be shown around by the owner so they can answer any questions immediately.
Because we save money over the traditional high street agent, we are able to pass these savings onto you and therefore give you a full estate agency service at a fraction of the cost.